|Home||» Products||» Cartridge Heaters||» Electric Cartridge Heaters|
Electric Cartridge Heaters
Backed by sophisticated business set-up, we are able to provide a quality assured range of Electric Cartridge Heaters to our clients. These heaters are manufactured with the use of superior grade components and advanced techniques at our manufacturing unit. These heaters are used in plastic moulding, packaging, extruding, labelling and fluid heating applications. Our clients can purchase the offered Electric Cartridge Heaters at economic prices from us.
- Excellent heating
- Power efficient
- Excellent functionality
- Compact size
We are known in the market as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of an excellent assortment of Cartridge Heater. These heaters are precisely manufactured at our state of the art machining facility by employing quality materials and latest technology. Our Cartridge Heater is replete with numerous quality features such as excellent heating, compact design and hassle free operation. Being a quality centric organization, our offered heaters are at par with international quality standards & at the mean time very nominal in price...
CARTRIDGE HEATERS :
These cartridge heaters are suitable for employing concentrated heat to the components of solid metal. With higher watt densities, the offered cartridge heaters are similar to tubular heaters, these are customized to sheath, wattage, voltage, terminals, size and leads, usually as per requirement or application. For close thermal control, these cartridge heaters are used where local heating is requisite in limited working areas. The cartridge heaters are manufactured by MAGMA for many different applications like air, metal dies and heating liquids (Oil, Water & Glues).
We manufacture 2 types of Cartridge heaters:
- Standard or Low Watt Density Cartridge Heaters.
- Swaged or High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters.
High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters:
As per watt density decided, Swaged or High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters are wound spirally on MgO core combined with resistance wire (NiCr). Space filled with high-purity MgO powder as per the requirement, it is inset in the selected metallic tube.
For reaching higher dielectric strength up to coveted diameter, wattage & size, it is swaged to compact inside the loosely filled powder. To the outer sheath, the heat generated wire is quickly transferred or dissipated by resistance. It is machined to precise shape and tolerance. For fantastic and useful performance, Swaged or High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters are fitted into parallel sided holes, and accurately reamed. At higher temperature and vibration applications, it can be operated well.
Standard Or Low Watt Density Cartridge Heaters:
Pre-decided by size, sheath & diameter, the Low Watt Density or Standard Cartridge Heaters are inserted in metallic tube, passed from the refractory core as well as consists helical coil (NiCr resistance wire). Machine doesn't compact MgO powder, which is filled in the tube available in the remaining space. Insulated leads are installed and the end cap is inset on the bottom of the heater.
For maximum and durable heat transfer of cartridge heaters, few points to be considered by the users:
1. Calculation of wattage: It should be properly calculated. We suggest that for low to high temperature fluctuation, Input voltage regulator device is required to install. Regular ON/OFF of the heater will also shorten the life considerably.
2. Fittment: The moulds or insertion holes of the Metal dies should not exceed over 0.002 (than the diameter of the heater). As a result, the outer sheath of the heater and the hole of the metal die will be in close contact with each other and to the metal, the maximum heat is transferred from the resistance wire. Till the heater fails, temperature will continuously rise which is inside the heater.
3. Temperature sensing device should be placed properly : Wherever possible from the heater Thermostat should not be placed away more than 1/2” away. Otherwise the life of the heater will be affected if the distance occur.
- Size: 6 mm O.D. to 2" O.D
- Range: 3 KW to 450 KW
- Plastic molding
- Packaging equipment
- Heating tanks
- Plastic extruder's
- Labeling machinery
- Gas and liquid heating